Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2C :
One of the biggest problems in India right now is POLLUTION. Among the top 10 World’s most polluted cities, 7 cities are in India. This shows how unsafe the environment is with polluted air. It makes me say that “It’s better not to take breath than to take a harmful breath”. Below is the list of top 10 World’s most polluted cities extracted from airvisual.com :
To solve this issue Xiaomi has come up with the idea of an air purifier. Being also an ecosystem company, Xiaomi has developed various models of Air Purifier like Air Purifier 2 and Air Purifier 2S. It has now come up with the latest model Mi Air Purifier 2C with many new features.
- Mi Air Purifier 2C comes with a minimalistic design for modern homes which is just made only for India.
- It also comes with the effective dual filtration technology that helps you breathe the fresh air.
- The true HEPA filter kills almost 99.97% of germs up to 0.3 microns makes you inhale the healthy air.
- It has the 360° suction feature which purifies the air around you.
- The real-time air quality indicator helps you know the air quality of your surroundings making you know how good the air is.
- It maintains a clean air delivery rate with 350 M³/hr.
The price of this product is Rs.6,499. The sale of this product started on 16th October at 4 pm on mi.com. The sale on e-commerce sites Amazon and Flipkart started from 18th October 12 pm and also available in Mi Home stores.
Video of Mi Air Purifier 2C: